Facilitating and supporting activities
The Calumet Area Intergroup has a variety of committees that facilitate and support activities of the Alcoholics Anonymous program throughout the various districts within the Calumet Area of Northwest Indiana, the southside of Chicago, and surrounding communities.
Various committee responsibilities may include activities such as:
- authorize and provide decisions affecting the Central Service Office
- oversee management and finances of the Central Service Office
- cooperate with hospital treatment centers, detoxification centers, rehabilitation centers and correctional institutions regarding the A.A. relationship with these facilities
- inform the general public about the A.A. program
- keep the fellowship well informed so that members and groups may carry the message more effectively
Contact the Central Service Office for more information about the activities of the various Committees of the Calumet Area Intergroup or how you may be of service.